The X4HPC R&D&I Network for Supercomputing in Catalonia opens a call for groups that want to become members of this AGAUR financed Network.
The call is open to research groups that work with HPC tools and from the 8 entities that are already part of the X4HPC Network -List: Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC), Universitat de Barcelona (UB), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Vall Hebron Institut de Recerca (VHIR), Institut de Recerca Biomèdica de Barcelona (IRB), Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute (IJC), Centro Nacional de Microelectrónica (CNM-CSIC), International Centre for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE).
By becoming a member of the X4HPC, groups can access to:
• Expert advice in all the different phases of reaching the market (such as open source and open hardware protection assessment, patentability studies, market studies, regulatory roadmaps, business plans, mentorships, for example)
• Participation in HPC-focused acceleration / entrepreneurship programs (with access to mentors, spinoffs, deep tech entrepreneurs, venture builders, accelerators and deeptech investors)
• Promotion and visibility of HPC projects and tools through participation in relevant forums and events.
• A network of experts and leading professionals in the field of HPC.
• Collaboration opportunities with other members in research, development and technological transfer of HPC technologies.
• Participation in workshops, seminars and conferences and access to knowledge, experiences and updates on the latest trends in the HPC field.
To apply for X4HPC membership, interested groups are invited to fill out the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is September 6th. The candidacy will be evaluated at the next X4HPC General Assembly, scheduled for September 19th.